Wednesday, September 10, 2008

#20 of 23 Things

I have set up accounts on MySpace and Facebook. I go to Facebook almost everyday. My contacts/friends are my daughter and her friends and also some of my son's friends. I use it for personel reasons to keep up with everything. I also went to some library groups on Facebook, did not join. I had a MySpace page before, but could not get back in - so set up a new name and low and behold it found my old one. I do not go to or use MySpace very much, as you can tell, I forgot the name. I do not know if these sites would work well in a library or not. Maybe if I knew a little more about each site, they may work. I have not looked at these sites in depth. These sites and fun to play around with and a good way to keep in touch with people you do not see very often.

No comments: