Tuesday, January 22, 2008

#2 of 23 Things

Today I watched the video by Stephen Abrams and read the Blog post by John Blyberg and also, read the "The Ongoing Web Revolution" on Web 2.0. The Web truly has changed over the years and the on going knowledge out there to be found and things to be tried, like the 23 Things.
John spoke of how he enjoys IM (Instant Messaging), I do this all the time and I love it. I can talk to my daughter whenever we are both on-line, in real time. She is away at college and it is so nice to have a conversation/typing back and forth with no long distance charges or text charges on cell phones. I have also been on web sites where you can get IM help with placing an order or need information about something. This would be a great asset for the Reference Dept. in a Library. I do believe some already have this. So, going on now with the 23 Things, this should be fun and yet challenging. Number 2 done.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's great talking to you too, Mom! I'm glad you've gotten into the internet almost as much as I have! We just need to convert dad now too! <3