Wednesday, January 30, 2008

#3 of 23 Things

I do not know why but, I had a tough time with this one. If I would have just gone ahead and read all the information for Thing #3, then did it, I would have gotten this one done alot faster. I worked on this for 2 to 3 days. But once I read everything and did as follows, it was easy to do. I set up accounts on Google Reader http://www.google.com/reader/view/#overview-page and on Bloglines http://www.bloglines.com/ and also set up an email on Google. I also setup an IGoogle page and for my personnel favorites, etc. I did alot of roaming around in all that Google has to offer, and what all you can do. In IGoogle I have all the things I like to look at right on one page. Clock, calendar, current weather, current news, and also my Google Reader is on the page, so I can go right to it. Google Reader I added 2 Blogs and Google news site and 4 other sites that I thought I might be interested in. I can change it whenever I want. It is easy to add and delete sites on your Reader.On Bloglines I added 3 Blogs and Blognews. And this is also very easy to add and delete sites or blogs. Just follow the directions on each site. My preference would be Google, I seem to understand and move around better/faster then the Blogline.
This is a fast and easy way to find everything you are interested in or want to read and get caught up on in one spot when you put all your website/blogs on one page and pick the one you want to read. So I am finally done with #3 of 23 Things...

No comments: