Tuesday, July 1, 2008

#12 of 23 Things

I went to all four of these sights and read some of the articles. I also did the tours/intro for all four of them. I set up accounts in all four also. It is a very fast and easy way to see what the top stories are for the day. Also, if you have favorite things you like to keep up with, you can customize your personal page on the sites and look up articles/news on your favorite topics, etc. I think this would be a good tool for libraries to have. Students need to write a report on the current events, they just go to one of these sights and it is right there for them to read and write a report about it.
I may use these sights from time to time. They have alot of information on one website, and it can be personalized for each indiviuals likes.

No comments: