Thursday, July 31, 2008

#13 of 23 Things

I set up an iGoogle page, and My Yahoo page, and also PageFlakes. They are all very similar. I do go to the iGoogle page ever day and the My Yahoo page from time to time. It is nice to have everything that you want on one page. I also go to PageFlakes about once a week. I do not think I will make any of these my home page.
I do like the calendar tools. I have a calendar set up on my Yahoo page with Birthdays on it and it sends me an email when a Birthday is coming up in a few days and also the day of the Birthday. I tried the To Da List and Remember Milk list tools. They were very easy and great tools, but I am a paper and pen person, with lists in my purse and at home on the counter and also sticky notes around my desk. For me it is easier to grab a pen and paper and quick write a note, then to go to the site and have to enter it in. I guess it would be something I could try. Backpack was fun to go through and could really be a great place to keep everything you need for an event, trip, meeting, etc.
I tried 30 Boxes, I thought it was too confusing. Also, looked at Stikkit. I have used Zamzar and this is an easy way to transform you files, worksheets, from one format to another.
This was a fun and educational Thing to do.

No comments: